Excellence and innovation for competitiveness :
‣ The biggest scientific and medical complex in Europe,
‣ Seventh European rang and 39th international rang in the Shangaï international ranking,
‣ made up of 7 UFR (chemistry; physics; mathematics; engineering; medicine; life, earth and environment sciences and biodiversity),
‣ gather “l’Ecole polytechnique universitaire, l’Institut d’astrophysique de Paris, l’Institut Henri Poincaré » and 3 marine stations in Roscoff, Banyuls and Villefranche-sur-Mer,
‣ labs are associated with great research institutions and world-class partners (CNRS, l’INSERM, l’INRA, l’IRD, l’IFREMER, CEA…).
To discover and download the english presentation