Continuing Education for the use of live animals in scientific purposes # 1: Laboratory Animal Laws, Regulations, Guidelines and Standards in Europe and France (Rodents)
In addition to specific training, the use of live animals for scientific purposes requires a continuous training of 3 days every 6 years.
This training day validates one day of continuing education to be included in the skills booklet.
- be up to date on the European and French reglementation and lesgilative framework for animal research
- know the GMO regulations and its consequences for animal research
- be aware of the ethical device in animal research
- introduction to animal research
- regulatory framework for animal testing
- regulations for the use of genetically modified animals in a confined environment
- the ethical device in animal experimentation
PEDAGOGY, METHODS AND TOOLS
- Practical training.
- Teaching materials, bibliography and documentation are given to the participants.
- Teaching method adapted to acquire the strategic laws.
- Instructors: Professor of Genetics and Researcher, experts in use of live animals for scientific purposes.
Competency Development Action Category:
Formation: Professional training.
Field: use of live animals for scientific purposes .
Duration: 1 day
Number of participants: from 4 to 20.
Price: 450 €
Location: Campus Pierre et Marie Curie- Paris (Jussieu Paris ).
Schedule: upon request
Public :Technicians, engineers, researchers, teachers-researchers, doctoral students.
Pre-requisite: Basic knowledges in the use of live animals in scientific purposes .
Validation: Statement of accomplishment.
Language:The course can be provided in english or french upon request.
Parcourir les formations en Biosciences